Two air conditioned bedrooms are positioned on the ground floor of the main house. Mirrorversions of each other, each is accessed by antique doors and each features a warm wooden floor andlatticed sliding doors that are reminiscent of the shoji screens of traditional Japanese architecture; whenopened the pool deck and garden appears and the interior becomes one with nature. Each bedroom isfurnished with a custom made king size bed and a desk, and each has a walk in wardrobe with cupboards, hanging space and a large mirror. Each en?suite bathroom features a tiled floor, and open air areasurrounded by a wall with an indoor?outdoor rain shower, unpolished marble walls, a glass washbasin, atoilet, and a large terrazzo bathtub for soaking up those romantic relaxing interludes.
The air conditioned TV room is located at the top of the stairs, to one side of the mezzanine andaccessed by a set of double doors. The room, complete with its soaring roof, is furnished with comfortablecushioned sofas and ottomans, a coffee table and a desk in one corner. It features built?in glass shelvingand a floor created from recycled antique timber. This state?of?the?art home theatre supported by a flatscreenTV, DVD player, hi?tech surround sound and music system in addition to satellite TV channels.At the far end of the mezzanine, overlooking the Zen bamboo garden is a semi open?air area with ateakwood bar, together with heavy solid wood bar stools, corner seating and a pool table. To one side is aguest washroom with toilet and washbasin.The pool house rests in an elevated position within the garden. It is accessed by five steps, andcharacterized by antique teakwood walls and a shingle roof.
This enchanting little house is flanked by araised timber deck, complete with an outdoor bar, a quality sound system, a barbeque area and anoutdoor dining table and chairs. Gorgeous antique doors open to reveal a spacious air?conditionedbedroom with an antique teakwood floor, on which rests a custom made king size teak bed, innovativebedside lamps, a large dressing table and a wardrobe under the high, timber?lined roof. Local handwovenikat bed linens complete the picture of rustic charm. The semi open air en?suite bathroom featuresglass shelving, a glass washbasin, rain shower and toilet.
|The Pandora staff is supervised by the Villa Manager Yoga who can basically make all your “on request” wishes come true. Be it outdoor adventures like whitewater rafting tours or diving for mantas or simple tasks as renting a car or motorcycle.
Breakfast is included and the chef can surprise you with pancakes or eggs in various ways. But if you are interested in more healthy options we offer juices from all types of fruit and vegetable.
On request you may also ask our chef to prepare lunch and diner parties, there is also a menu.
We can also arrange spa treatments, manicure and pedicure as well as different massages or reflexology, all comes to you for your pampering pleasure. So don’t be shy, request.
Villa Pandora with it’s lush gardens and old world charm provides that “Bali” feeling that has made the island the coveted tourist destination that it is today. Leave your worries behind and allow us to pamper you, come to Villa Pandora.
- 2 maids,
- 1 gardener,
- 2 security guards,
- villa manager.
- ipod dock.
- safety deposit boxes.
- cable TV.
- flat screen TV with DVD player.
- big oven and refrigerator in kitchen.
- hot water dispenser.
- spacious outdoor living area with dining table.
- living room with TV that can be closed.
- fully equipped modern kitchen with bar counter.
- laundry room (laundry service included).
- Balinese gazebo with fountain on Koi fish pond.
- Swimming pool : 4×15 m.
- Land size : 1000 m².
- Buildings : 250 m² main building, 2 floors with balcony 50 m² bungalow 1 50 m² bungalow 1 – Electricity : 7700 for main house , 3500 for both bungalow.
All rates quoted by USD per night and inclusive 21% to Government Tax and Services Charge.
Rates above are inclusive of benefits:
- One time round trip Airport transfer ( 1 x transfer in & 1 x transfer out ).
- Fresh juices and chilled towels served upon arrival.
- Daily breakfast.
- Tropical fruits basket upon arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection (guest’s personal computer is required).
- Fully staff: chef, maids, gardener, security guards, and villa managers.
- Laundry service (exclude dry cleaning).
* Extra bed is available upon request with additional charge $50 for one extra bed / night included breakfast.
CLICK FOR MORE RATES INFO